Skip to main content


How do I call if I require immediate emergency attention?

 If you require immediate emergency attention, call “110”. It is the emergency-response hotline in Taiwan, and the officers will put you through to the Fire, Police, and Ambulance. Or, you can call the Fire, Police, and other hotlines as follows:

  1. Police Hotline:110
  2. Fire&Ambulance:119
  3. Anti-Fraud hotline:165
  4. Foreign Affairs Division of Nantou County Police Bureau:+886-49-2234302


Updated:2017-07-26 PM 01:12:31
  • BACK
  • TOP